Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #7

A blog is a little different from a website. We only have one page to display about 10 posts. Our previous posts sink into the archieve forever. But we have new readers everyday. So I think it is a good idea to promote our popular posts from time to time so that we can share with more visitors. If you haven't read the following posts before, or you are new to my Sunflower blog, why not click and take a look at some of my favourite posts?
Thirteen Popular Posts in Sunflower Blog
*******
* Red Rose *
* Contact(Movie) *
* 13 Thankfulness *
* Stained Class Window *
* 13 Movies that Touched Me *
* I will Exercise for Comments! *
* Saturday Photo Hunt #3 - Light *
* Saturday Photo Hunt #5 - Annoying *
* 13 Things that I Want to do by the End of 2006 *
* Saturday Photo Hunt #2 - Yellow Rose *
* Is Your Blog Reader-Friendly? *
* 5 Favorite Christmas Songs *
* 13 Songs that Touched Me *
* Happy Shinning People *
******************
Merry Christmas !

9 comments:

Clickin Mama J said...

This is my first visit to your blog and I love it! I'm so glad I started doing the Thirteen so I could find you. Good luck on your exercise for comments plan. Can't wait to see how that goes!

Barb said...

Cool idea! Happy TT and thx for dropping by mine.

i am jen [with1n] said...

Really like your blog...first visit! Great list, and a big {{CLAP}} to you for your exercise!!!
Thanks for visiting, and Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Sorry to post here, but I am trying to get in touch with you about the exercising for comments.

Please send me an e-mail at satgs at cox.net

I want to know if I can use your exercising picture and link to you on BlogHer.

Michelle said...

I love all your posts!

Happy TT!

JAM said...

Good stuff. Contact is actually one of the very few movies that I liked even better than the book. I'll be back to read more...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Read about your favorite Christmas songs. I love anything by the Carpenters!

Mike said...

That is a neat idea. Happy TT and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Very Good idea! I did my first TT yesterday. : )

Merry Christmas!