Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #3 - Thankfulness

Thirteen Thankfulness

1. Being healthy
2. Being with smart Bob
3. Being young
4. Being able to do most of what I want to do
5. Living in beautiful Vancouver
6. Having chances to experience new things
7. Living with two cute dogs
8. Having two lovly goldfish
9. A new desktop from Bob this week
10. Bob's tolerance for my addiction to Blogging
11. Having a Sunflower blog
12. Meeting wonderful Blogger friends
13. Having so many things to be thankful for

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!

5 comments:

Smurf said...

Great list of things you are thankful for! :)

Michelle said...

Wonderful list - it's very comforting to reflect on the things for which you have to be thankful, isn't it?

Barb said...

EEK! Better late than never, right? lol

Teena in Toronto said...

I agree that blogging is addictive :)

I have a sunflower tattoo on my back.

Mine is up!

Tracy S said...

Your list is awesome...I really love number 10, too funny..lol

My hubby kind of has to tolerate it since he is the one that got me blogging..lol

I did my TT on thankfulness too :)