Friday, November 17, 2006

Is Your Blog Reader-Friendly?

I have visited many blogs recently and would like to share my thoughts.
It's the first impression for the visitor; therefore, it is critical to have a nice & simple template which matches the theme of your blog.
Word Verification
Not many people like this because it wastes readers' time.
A well-organized sitebar definitely will attract readers' attention.
The Auto-Linky is an great tool to let the readers have fun.
Content is King
Without interesting content, it is hard to maintain regular readership.

what do you think?


Billy Mac said...

Great blog Sunflower!

Left you a review

Sarah said...

I agree with most, but the word-verification. I like having mine on. When I first started I didn't, and I was getting some garbage crap from who knows where. It was weird, and never had anything to do with my posts. So, that's why I leave mine on. :)

Sunflower said...

hi sarah, thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment. If I were you, I might also use word-verification to prevent those annoying comments. Lunckly so far I haven't encountered comment spam.

The Wooden Porch said...

Argh! I just posted and I'm not sure where it went. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you hi! I came here through Billy.