Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday Madness #10

1. Who do you think is cuter, the host of Survivor, or the host of Amazing Race?
* I think the host of Survivor is cuter than the host of Amazing Race.
2. Have you seen any movies in a theater recently?
* Not really, althought I like to watch movies in a theater.
3. Do you read manga? * What's manga? :-)
4. For people living in the US: Have you ever traveled outside of the state you were born in? For people living outside of the US: Have you ever traveled outside of your country?
* Yes, I like traveling internationally if I have chance. Next time, we will use leisuretime vip service, a vacation international points club, to save money while enjoying holidays.
5. Do you have a Yahoo! 360 page? * No, I don't have.
6. How many blogs/online diaries do you have total?
* Two. If you want to know what's happening on the blogosphere, go check my new WordPress blog -Exploring Blogosphere.

No comments: