Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday Madness #4

1. Do you ever use all caps when typing online messages? * No. I don’t like all caps.
2. Does it bother you when other people use all caps in their messages?
* I am OK with it, although I prefer non-all caps.
3. Do you use abbreviations (i.e. lol, brb, etc.) when typing email messages or text messages?
I seldom use abbreviations, but I use smiling faces :-) very often.
4. Do you ever receive faxes or other correspondence from a professional office that are typed in all caps? If so, what do you think of that?
* Never. That is not a professional thing.
5. Do you rely on the computer program to catch your typing errors, or do you proofread your material before sending it out?
* I do both to make sure there are no typo. But you might still find typos on my Sunflower blog :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Without the spellchecker built into Firefox, I'd be leaving typos everywhere....