Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blogging Again?

This Sunflower blog is my first blog ever. I started blogging in 2006 and stopped in 2008. Since then I occasionally visited my Sunflower and checked the site meter to see if anyone is still visiting. Surprisingly there are still about 30+ visits per day on average. They are mostly from Google searching for images.

I've learned something interesting from blogging. I even started a small business thanks to the skills I've learned from blogging. The internet always amazes me. I've been confused lately about what I am going to do. From time to time, I reviewed what I have done/achieved so far in my life. Now I am reading my blog again and revisited a couple of my old blogging buddies. Most of them are not blogging any more, but there is still someone out there working. Maybe I should start blogging again? Maybe I can start an online project again, perhaps a photo a day or a drawing/painting a day?

Let me get started. Below is a photo took on Valintine's Day.

No comments: