Sunday, April 01, 2007

Easy Online Event Registration

RegOnline is an online event organization which has processed over 3 million registrations for more than 48,000 events worldwide. RegOnline, the sponsor of this review, has been continuously improving their online registration system for years to better serve their customers. Currently, they are looking for feedback from Internet users for a new feature of their service, Incomplete Registration Email system. Today, I visited and read through their entire website. Based on the information available on the site and my previous experience, I feel that the Incomplete Registration Email system is quite user-friendly and will definitely improve registration rates for many events, if their system can accurately detect the reason why the particular person hasn’t finished the registration. If I receive an email like this, I would reconsider my decision and probably I might go back to the site and continue the registration.

No comments: