Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday Madness #6

1. Do you believe in reincarnation?
* I hope there is reincarnation.
2. Do you own any anime figures?* No.
3. Are you one of the fanfic writers over at www.fanfiction.net?
* No. It is my first time to hear this site.
4. Do you review stories which are posted in www.fanfiction.net?* No.
5. Are you looking forward to seeing the third Spider-Man film?
* I don't mind. If it is good, I'll watch it.
6. Are you looking forward to seeing the Fantastic Four sequel?
* Same as Q5 :-)
7. Do you like "Deal or No Deal"?
* Not a big fan of it. I just watch it occasionally.
8. Are you a television watcher? * Yes, I like watching TV.
9. Do you write letters to people?* Only emails :-)

2 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi! Thanks for sharing your MM. Hope you're enjoying the week so far.

My husband and son are looking forward to Spiderman 3. Hope we can all watch it at the theater together.

I'm not a big fan of Deal or No Deal but I watch it occasionally especially when movie stars are playing. :)

Take care!

DawnK said...

Thanks for sharing your Monday Madness. I love your sunflower graphics, on your blog page! I don't write letters anymore, either. It's just easier to email.