Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday Madness #5

1. What's the most unusual hobby you have? How did you get started with it?
* Blogging. I started blogging last April just because I’ve never done it before. I like to try new things.
2. How many different kinds of music do you listen to? Name a few favorites, if you have.
* I listen to whatever come from radio or TV, though I will change the channel if I don’t like it.
3. Do you take advantage of the outdoor areas where you live? What's your favorite thing to do outside? What's your favorite local bird?
* Yes, I do. Since we live on a hill, there are nice views around our community. I like to have a walk in the park close to our place. And basically, I like birds that can sing.
4. Children: Do you have any?
* I like kids and I plan to have one or two in the future.
5. What is your favorite part of spring?
* Between April and June, when the weather is getting warmer and the flowers are blossoming, we have incredibly beautiful spring in Vancouver.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

April is almost here.

Heart of Rachel said...

Sorry for the late visit.

It must be wonderful to live close to nature. We are also blessed with a beautiful view and surroundings. I also enjoy walking around our village and going to parks with my family.

We don't have Spring here but I love the idea of it. I love flowers and the happiness they bring to everyone around.