We all like jewelry. However, not everyone knows how to take care of their valuable jewelry. I found some helpful jewelry care tips from reeds jewelers, a website where you can buy simply beautiful jewelry.
- Cleaning it regularly
- Take off any jewelry when working in the kitchen, garden, or while cleaning
- Keep fine jewelry items from contacting one another to avoid abrasion
- Apply makeup and cosmetics prior to putting on your jewelry
- Avoid wearing jewelry in swimming pools
- Keep all pearls away from hairspray, perfume, and cosmetics.