Thursday, February 15, 2007

Things about Sunflower – Part 1

Barbara, from Trying to Catch up, tagged me with a 70-Question MeMe. I like this MeMe, but I guest most readers would prefer short post. So I am going to break the long list into 7 parts. Please stay tuned for the rest, if you want to learn more about Sunflower.
1. Are your parents married or divorced?
They married 43 years ago and live together happily ever since :-)
2. Are you a vegetarian? No, but I like vegetables and fruits.
3. Do you believe in Heaven? I hope there is one.
4. Have you ever come close to dying? No.
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? My silver bracelet.
6. Favorite time of day? The sunny part, same as Barbara :-)
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? No, but now I want to try :-)
8. Do you wear makeup? No, only in important cases.
9. Ever have plastic surgery? Never.
10. If you did have plastic surgery, what would you do?
* I like the beauty of nature and I can't think of anything.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice meme Sunflower.