Monday, February 12, 2007

I will Exercise for Comments!

It is Monday again! The theme is to promote Healthy Blogger Lifestyle, and encourage visiting other blogs and leaving comments when you find something interesting. Commenting will give you the joy of sharing opinions and bring you future readers. At the same time, we bloggers especially need more exercise because we spend a lot of time sitting in front of the computer. I will post our Healthy Blogger Pledge every Monday. Currently 21 bloggers have joined us. I will particularly visit and comment our participants on Mondays, to push them exercise more and to attract more participants!
Healthy Blogger Pledge
I will Exercise for Comments.
Time Period: February 1- 28
Type of Exercise: Sit-up
Pledge: 1 Sit-up per Comment

Please Leave Your Smile, Thank You!

5 comments:

1UP RPG said...

What a fun concept! :) Found you over at PPP. Have a great day!

Bob

Unknown said...

another sit-up for you sunflower!

Matt said...

I think its funny that a bunch of people are pledging exercise. I am young and love exercise. Good luck though, if its something that's hard for you I wish you good luck and a great experience. I hope this brings you and your friends closer together and more healthy for it.

Sunflower said...

Hi matt,

Thanks for your visit and comment.

For me, it is not hard to exercise everyday because I like sports. But for some bloggers, it might not be easy.

The purpose of the pledge is to promote healthy blogger lifestyle, encourage commenting when you find something nice and make blogging more interesting.

I am glad that you love exercise.
Keep up the good work and welcome back any time!

I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

Sonny said...

Okay, here's my minute for you!
Do give me one too?

Hugs,
Sonny
aka
Sweet like Kitty