Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Healthy Blogger Lifestyle

As most of my regular readers know, I promotes Healthy Blogger Lifestyle on my Sunflower blog, and encourages visiting other blogs and leaving comments when you find something interesting. Commenting will give you the joy of sharing opinions and bring you future readers. At the same time, we bloggers especially need more exercise because we spend a lot of time sitting in front of the computer. I will post our Healthy Blogger Pledge weekly. Currently 24 bloggers have joined us. I will particularly visit and comment our participants, to push them exercise more and to attract more participants!
Healthy Blogger Pledge
I will Exercise for Comments.
Time Period: February 1- 28
Type of Exercise: Sit-up
Pledge: 1 Sit-up per Comment

Please Leave Your Smile, Thank You!

3 comments:

Jason The Running Man said...

Time for Sit-Ups! Great stuff.

Anonymous said...

It's good to see local people blogging!

I love Blog Hopscotch and jump around to other people's blogs all the time and leave comments where it is fitting.

Unknown said...

I love your commitment to Exercising for Comments.