Thursday, February 22, 2007

Eye Contact Guide

I’m near-sighted and I have worn glasses since high school. I only wear eyeglasses when I watch TV, working on the computer or surfing the Internet. I usually wear contact lenses when I play sports because it is more convenient- you don’t have to worry about if the eyeglasses will fall down. I have tried several brands of contact lenses. But I still don’t know which one is the best for my eyes. Recently, I discovered Eye Contact Guide, a website where you can find helpful information on contact lenses and other vision related issues, including articles, tips, hints, etc. The site also sells discount contact lenses, theatrical contacts, colored contacts, bifocal and more. Whether you have been wearing lenses for years or are new to the world of contacts, Eye Contact Guide will give you the unbiased information you need to make an informed buying decision and to get the best deal on your contact lenses. They are constantly adding new articles to keep you up-to-date with the latest news and information. Please note that before you are ready to buy online, ensure you have an up-to-date prescription with your doctor's name and phone number. I might try this out when I use up my disposable contact lenses.
LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

No comments: