Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Blog Fodder #1

I just discovered a new interesting MeMe: Blog Fodder. The purpose of Blog Fodder is to provide you with different things to blog about. The topics can be funny, thought provoking, asking for advice, or general day-to-day happenings, etc. A new Blog Fodder post will be published each Monday. But you can do the fodder any time during the week. Just make sure you come back and leave a comment on the hub, so that others can visit you. Below is this week's Fodder.
What do you see when you look out of your living room / kitchen / bedroom window?
* It is a rainy day today in Vancouver. When I looked out my window, I saw the grey sky and the trees were swaying with the wind. I am so thankful that I can stay in my cozy home blogging, and for that I appreciate everything I have.

How is your day today?

2 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I see a large field of green and wide blue sky. I also see a glimpse of the mountain. It's a refreshing sight every morning.

Teena in Toronto said...

Doesn't it always rain in Vancouver :)

Mine's up :)