Wednesday, February 28, 2007

BassaBids - The Lowest Unique Bid Wins!

Everyone knows E-bay. But have you heard about BassaBids? Probably not. Founded in October 2006, BassaBids is a new online auction site with a much different bidding system – the lowest unique bid wins! Take a look at the picture below to understand how it works.In my opinion, it is not easy to win; but BassaBids provides a more interesting way for participants to bid on something really great at a lower price. And the bidding is simple and easy – you can bid online or use your mobile/cell phone (available soon). To create your online account, you only need a valid email address. And since they are still in beta testing, all present auctions are free. I just registered an account and started my first bid, a green iPOD Shuffle, on BassaBids. I won’t tell you how much I bid :-)

No comments: