Tuesday, January 23, 2007

NetSimplicity is Beautiful

I believe that simplicity is beautiful. I enjoy simple relationships in my personal life. Similarly, in the working place, I prefer to simple business management software rather than those complicated and not user-friendly applications. NetSimplicity attracted my attention simply by its name. NetSimplicity, the sponsor of this review, is a software company offering solutions to simplify day-to-day office administration tasks, such as meeting room scheduling and asset management. Their Meeting Room Manager Scheduling Software provides you with tools to automate the entire scheduling process – you can schedule rooms and resources from your Web browser or Outlook® client, including sending attendee invitations, managing catering orders, and equipment reservations. If you are interested in their products, you can apply for a 30-day Free Trial on their website.

No comments: