Sunday, January 14, 2007

Lazy Sunday Thinking

Thanks It is about Time for the tag. Here we go:
1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be* Silence
2. If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be? * Inequality
3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
* I like Shrek.
4. If you could live one day in your life over again which one would it be?
* Today is always the best day.
5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be? * Albert Einstein :-) I want to see how crazy he was.
6. What is the one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you could have back? * Time! I wish I am still 18 years old :-)
7. What is your one most important contribution to this world?
* Smiling Sunflower always wants you to leave smile here and leave here with smile :-)
8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
* I am sensitive to colors and lights and I liked drawing when I was a little girl. I wanted to be a creative artist but I am not :-(
9. What is your most cherished possession?
* I am so thankful to be young, healthy and live with people I love.
10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
* There were so many characters in books, movies and people in reality that have influenced me when I grew up.
11. What one word describes you better than any other? * Smiling:-)
- I am going to tag Barbara, Sarala, Caylynn

For those who I didn't tag this time, what are your answers?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, I'll do this one. Tell me why is one flattered to be tagged?

Unknown said...

Atag? For me? Thank you Sunflower! I'll get right on it, if I still have electricity tomorrow.