Monday, January 15, 2007

Click & Comment Monday #5

Time flys! It is Click & Comment Monday again. The theme is to encourage visiting other blogs and leaving comments when you find something interesting. Commenting will give you the joy of sharing opinions and bring you future readers. It takes time to do so because you don't want to make non-sense comments everywhere. Don't do it all at once. Just try 5 comments if you have ANY time at all! You don't have to be a member to leave your comments here. By commenting my Sunflower blog you are participating in Click&Comment Monday. Thank you!
I will Exercise for Comments!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't participate in C&C Monday, but I did want to contribute to your exercise routine this morning. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Crazy Working Mom said...

One more minute. : )
Keep up the good work.

Crunchy Carpets said...

Hey Sunflower... I was scoping the canadian blog directories...

Are you a lower mainlander???

I didn't realize it if you are indeed.

AAAAND...do you wanna join my little community blog?

www.wetcoastwomen.com!

Come see! Join...spread the news!!!

SQT said...

Thanks for stopping by! More comments for your exercise total. Woo hoo!

Gattina said...

YOU are the organizer of the "Exersice for Comments !"I didn't know, but when I saw it first I thought it's a very original and funny idea ! I fortunately don't need it but still the idea is good. I also participate in Click & Comment, I like to comment and wrote about "Comments" just have a look.

Unknown said...

I missed C&C Monday--what was I doing, working? And I can't autolink to Wednesday yet as I haven't posted yet.
But I can still make you do one sit up for me.
By the time your fellow bloggers are done you should have a washboard stomach.