Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Back to Yoga

I haven't been to a Yoga class since last September due to my tight schedule. Tonight I was back to Yoga class and I was feeling good! The instructor is the same, the postures are similar, but the participants are always different :-) Currently my Yoga level is between beginner and medium. I enjoy the stretching, balancing, breathing and medication of Yoga. Since I usually spend most of the day sitting in front of the computer, my neck and shoulders are always sore. After a one hour session, I felt totally relaxed. Yoga is especially good for bloggers, because we spend a lot of time in front of the computer. Check out YogaWiz, an informational website providing useful knowledge of yoga poses, meditation techniques, benefits of Yoga, etc. You can learn more about Pranayama, Breathing Exercises explained, on their website. Thanks YogaWiz for sponsoring this post.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I took a yoga/pilates class once.. it was always a good workout, but man.. some parts of me just don't bend like they wanted me to bend!! :)