Saturday, January 27, 2007

Audio Books

I enjoy reading very much. I know that many bloggers are book lovers as well. AudioBookGeek.com, the sponsor of this review, is an online source for the latest and greatest audio books. They partner with various audio book download and audio book rental sites to help readers search what they need quickly. You can check out their audio book club for good deals. The site even has a regularly updated blog with reviews, featured audio books, news, and other helpful resources. For more details, please visit their website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Audio books are becoming increasingly popular. I wrote an article titled, The Joys of "Listening" to Books which you can read here: http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Joys-of-Listening-to-Books&id=409386

Now that I have started reading audio books, I'm hooked.