Friday, December 22, 2006

We are a Blogger Family

Bobby Griffin from The Bestest Blog of All-Time is organizing the 2nd edition Carnival with a theme of family. The deadline for submission is 11:59PM on Dec. 24th. I want to join the crowd; however. I don’t have a post particularly about family in my archives. Now my question is… what am I going to write? So tonight I visited The Bestest Blog of All-Time again, trying to find some inspiration. I reviewed a few of the Best Blogs of the Day; they are nice and I left some comments. When I surfed back to my Sunflower blog, all of a sudden, I saw a spark! FAMILY! That is what I am looking for! The blogosphere is a big family. The Carnival’s purpose is to increase the awareness of The Bestest Blog of All-Time and its participants. It is difficult for small bloggers to increase traffic or page rank individually. But if we work together to help each other, we can definitely build a much stronger blogger community which will benefit everyone. That is the spirit of BLOGGER FAMILY! OK, I know what I am going to do. I am done now :-) How about you? Are you ready for the Carnival yet?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will check it out. I like the family metaphor.

Nothing said...

fantastic idea and a wonderful post! i really liked it. keep up the good work!
:)