Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Rent My Sunflower Blog Now!

I am running a campaign in Blog Explosion to rent out my Sunflower blog! It costs 60 credits to rent the best spot on my blog ( see the top left sitebar) for one week. To rent my blog, please register Blog Explosion first. It is free and simple! Below is the screen shot of my campaign.

I enjoy experimenting different blogging things. And I just do it for fun:-). Please spread the word if you know someone is looking for renting others' blogs to increace traffic. Tell them don't miss the heaviest traffic week of the year!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sunflower! Soon the biggest exercise week will be here.

Sunflower said...

I am looking forward to it!!!

Thanks a lot!

Frances D said...

Wow you really give a good deal.
I just switched over to WordPress - and bought a new web address for my blog.
Hope you'll consider me once I'm all registered with BlogExplosion.
I like BE - I had my previous blog registered there too.
Have a marvelous New Year,
Frances