Sunday, December 10, 2006

Purplepalooza

PURPLE is my favorite favorite color.

  1. Last purple thing you saw:
    My coat & my scarf (different purple though:-)
  2. Like being treated to expensive things?
    Not usually, depends on who is treating and why.
  3. Do you like mysterious things:
    Yes, mysterious things make me more curious.
  4. Favorite type of chocolate: Ferrero Rocher
  5. Ever met anyone in royalty:
    No. They are just out of my lifecycle.
  6. Are you creative: I love creativity and try to be creative.
I am Lilac


You are a very innocent and pure person. Ethics matter to you. Your friends consider you a great listener, and you often play therapist to your friends. You are good at drawing out truths in conversation, however painful they may be. Non judgmental and patient
- people feel like they can tell you anything!

5 comments:

Barb said...

I'm grape:

You are bold and a true individual. You are very different and very okay with that.
People know you as a straight shooter. You're very honest, even when the truth hurts.
You are also very grounded and practical. No one is going to sneak anything by you.
People enjoy your fresh approach to life. And it's this honesty that makes you a very innovative person.

Nicole said...

Hi Sunflower! I am a fellow comment buyer using exercise as my currency. Here's another minute for you. Just like skittles, I am a grape too. Not the sweet concord kind, but more of the bitter kind, like a fine Cabernet grape. I am excellent fermented and with cheese.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sunflower! The evil Skittles has been handing out ABC tags & you're it!

See http://thermalblog.co.uk/the-abc-meme/
for mine.

Bye!

Unknown said...

Sunflower - You got much different results to the "What Color Purple Are You" than I did.

Teena in Toronto said...

Purple is my favourite colour too!!! It rocks!